The 19th Crawley Irish Festival will take place at The Hawth, Crawley on Sunday 21 September with live music, Irish dance and wow)) GAA Sports. Starts from Midday.
So keep Sunday 21 September 2014 free in your diary for Crawley’s biggest Irish Festival ever, now at a new venue! Visit us from 12 noon at The Hawth Theatre Grounds, Crawley, West Sussex – just a short while from Gatwick Airport.
MC Gerry Molumby
- 12.00 NOON – Emerald Element – Paul Stanworth
- 1.15 – TBC
- 2.30 – Opening Ceremony with Gerry Molumby with VIP guests TBC
- 3.00 – Mustang – Pat Nugent
- 4.30 – Jimmy Cricket (Comedy)
- 5.00 – Reel Strings – Eddie Hurdman
- 6.00 – MAIN STAGE CLOSES
MC James McDonald
- 12.00 NOON – Brogue Irish Folk – Larry Kenny
- 1.00 – Bearú – Nuala Dalton
- 2.30 – James Mc Donald and Special Guests
- 4.30 – The Devine Family – John Devine
- 6.00 – TRADITIONAL STAGE CLOSES
- 3.00 to 5.30 – Celtic Crunch
7 Hour Music Session
MC Patrick O’Connell
- The Brendan Behan Pig and ben-smith.net Whistle Band together with Ciaróg are central to this area where all the bands playing the http://mothershipton.co.uk/natural-viagra other stages put in 15 to 20 minutes each adding to this 7 hour music session. This proved a real success last year and with Jimmy Cricket and some added extras will add a great ‘craic’ to the day.
Live Dance: Irish Dance displays have always been popular at the festivals and the Open Dance Competition attracts competitors from all over the the world at the Irish Dance Stage.
Lots of live dance demonstrations from local dance schools and Set Dancing for the rest of us. Enjoy! Crawley is the proud home of some wonderful Irish Dancing Schools. The dance stage will see many of them participating on the day.
So enjoy a great day with some great entertainment.
Live Sport: GAA Sport also has an important role to play with live action being played out on the big screen right in the the best site heart of Crawley.
We will e cialis pills canadian televising the GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship as the tournament reaches the Croke Park, All-Ireland Final.
Donegal v Kerry.
Children are catered for in the festival play area, a fair, football, art, songs and mothershipton.co.uk storytelling by Deirdre O Byrne with particular emphasis on cheapest viagra ever Irish traditions and folklore.
And there’s more:
- In the Tennyson Room Ty Galvin of the Brighton Irish Society will give a talk on Corkman Tadhg Barry (his Great Grand Uncle) one of only best offers the unsung heroes of the War of Independence.
- A celebrated photographer Gerry Molumby has a fantastic display of his Irish photos from all over.
- Ned Dunbar is on hand to demonstrate the art of butter making.
- An Siopa… don’t forget to call and stock up on your Irish Produce.
IrishTV.ie (who broadcast on Sky 191 and Freesat 400) are visiting with a film crew to record this year’s festival. The show will be televised the following week.
All proceeds from the Crawley Irish Festival are invested in community projects to http://jiveparty.com/wordpress/buy-cheap-viagra-online-uk assist in the promotion of Celtic and Irish cultural activities in and around Crawley.
ADMISSION IS FREE
Admission is the best value family day out in the southeast because it’s absolutely Free! That’s right, it’s free. Nothing, nadder, zip!